Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hmm, lets try this again.

My N key is broken.
It has been quite some time since I last blogged... I was still in high school then. Still eighteen.
Alot of things have changed.... I found a Liz, cut my curls, started college... Well I guess thats all. But still, alot of time has gone by. I assumed by this point in my college career I would be a real intellectual thinker, like all, European hipster sheek, picnics in the park, v-neck t shirts and Chuck Taylors type guy. But nope. Im still just Kevin Bobby.
And I still have no idea how to blog or what subject matter to blog about. So I might just use this as a venue to publish some of the short stories I have written over time or will hopefully feel spurned to creatively write in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment